Well... I had planned on writing sooner and posting pics from my brother-in-law's wedding and our weekend in Tennessee, but that has been delayed due to technical difficulties. **sigh** I nearly had a breakdown last night when I went to upload my pictures and my camera card read "no image" on the screen! Luckily, Aunt M had downloaded some of the pics... and even more lucky since she didn't have ALL the pics... I have a geek for a hubby. He has ordered a program to recover the pics and video off the card, so I should be able to post in a week or so. Until then... here's one from the wedding photographer, Bekah Coggins...
Thanks for permission to post it Bekah! Your photos are beautiful!
So... here is a little update on other things going on in our world since landed in AZ.
Almost home!
Back from our fun weekend with family.
Our first stop... of course. :)
"What are you doing?" Bahahahaha!
My plants are still alive!! :) Looks like I'll have a Hibiscus flower soon...
and maybe a strawberry!!! :)
Soon we will have herbs too!! :)
Grown from seeds. I'm so proud!
My background on my computer at work has been this fella since the passing of sweet little Maddie James. I think of her so often... like when I was in the airport in Nashville and they had these panels that make rainbows. This sea turtle reminds me of Maddie and that life is short. You never know what tomorrow holds... so enjoy each moment.
Oh... and speaking of enjoying each moment... why not start with an Eegee's Strawberry?
It's like an Icee, but not so icey & watery.... and with bits of real fruit. It is soooo yummy!!
Another obsession of mine... Eegee's Original Grinder.
If you are ever in Tucson, you should try it. :)
Oh... and speaking of being here in southern Arizona...
I am LOVING the weather. It was cold and rainy back in Nashville, and although I love and appreciate rain like never before since I've moved to the desert, I was ready for sun and warmth!
As soon as I stepped out of the airport a smile grew across my face.
This afternoon I repotted the Hibiscus and then enjoyed some fresh air.
Ahh... that's nice! :)
I'm just an open the window kind of girl, and Arizona is suiting me just fine.
In TV Land:
Tonight was the first results show this season and Mike Catherwood was voted off.
Not sure who he is? Neither was I.
I'm sure his lack of a fan base coupled with poor dancing was his demise. He was very gracious and fun with his farewell dance tonight. :) I honestly am shocked that Wendy Williams made it through. Her daytime audience must be voting like mad.
I still say she dances terribly and appears more like a drag queen than a dancer.
As for Chris Brown's performance on Dancing With the Stars... much ado about nothing. I was not impressed.
Delany's new show Body of Proof. Not bad. I always like watching her shows. :)







No comments:
Post a Comment