Tonight I made glazed salmon. It's a favorite recipe of ours. I perfected the recipe when we lived in Pike-Villa, so I have named them after our cozy apartment from our med school years. I hope you enjoy the recipe as much as we do.
♥Villa Glazed Salmon♥
(Please note that mushrooms are only pictured because I dabbled with the idea of adding them, but did not. I can't promise that would be a good move, but if you try it and like it, let me know!)
Ingredients
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 skinless salmon fillets (6 oz. each)
- 1 large Vidalia sweet onion or red onion, cut into 1/4-inch-thick wedges
- whole cloves of garlic
- olive oil
- salt and black pepper
- foil and olive oil cooking spray
Directions
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees. In a small bowl, combine the sugar and soy sauce. Set aside.
2. Place the salmon, onion and garlic on a rimmed baking sheet.
(I line my pan with foil and spray with olive oil spray to make clean up easy!)
3. Drizzle with olive oil and season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
4. Bake salmon for 18 minutes.
5. Spoon the soy sauce glaze over the fish and cook for 2 more minutes.
6. Serve the salmon,onion and garlic with your favorite side dish and veggies.
(pictured here with oven roasted potatoes and corn on the cob)
♥ YUM! ♥
The garlic tastes like candy and the salmon is so delicious!
No comments:
Post a Comment