Thursday, September 9, 2010

Getting Used to Schedules and Surroundings

Jason is on over-night call this month, so he works from 8pm to 8am.  
Isn't he cute?  :)

He just left for his shift and I am missing him already.  I am glad he gets the weekends off though, so after tonight he doesn't go back until Sunday night.  We got the alarm system hooked up, so I feel safe at night, but I just don't sleep well when he's not here.  I swear I am still like a little kid that has to be told to go to bed.  HA!!  So, my hours are all messed up now!  Last night (or I should say this morning) I fell asleep at 5 am!!!  Jason came home around 8:30 am and then I slept until 1pm and Jason until 5:30 pm.  We are turning into vampires!!!
I applied for that program at the hospital.  It is the same hospital Jason works at.  They will train for medical office jobs there... but I don't know if I will get it.  Bilingual in Spanish is preferred.  :(  I just knew that was going to be a problem down here.  I don't know, I'm trying to stay positive though.  Jason wants me to apply at some banks, but it just wouldn't be the same.  I don't even know if any banks are hiring.  I just know that I wouldn't be working with my girls and getting the benefits I got at BB&T.  Those benefits were really awesome.  Right now I am enjoying staying at home and being a housewife.  It was a little better last month when I was actually able to make dinner for us and go to the pool during the day some... but I still like it.  
 I love my house, 
 I love my neighborhood, 
 I love all the sunshine and 
 beautiful sunsets here, 
but I miss the simplicity of Pikeville.  I miss that small town feel where you know lots of people and of course I miss my friends.  I wish I could remember where we were recently but we met someone who said their uncle is from Pikeville.  I about died!  I couldn't believe this guy knew of Pikeville!!  Small world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment