Wednesday, December 6, 2006

The Christmas Tree in the City Park

We went out to eat with JK and Ryan last Friday and went to take a couple of pictures by the tree downtown in the park afterward.  It turns out that another couple, Michael and Rachel were there too with their daughter Renee, so we took a pic with all of us! 
I got the tree at home up last Saturday.  It was fun to decorate with all of the ornaments!  They bring back so many memories! 
I also put the white coat one my parents got Jason on there!  It looks so neat.  I ordered an ornament for our first Christmas, and got it today, so I'll add that one and take some pics.  I put out the nativity set Mom got me and a few other things, including lights on the patio!  So it looks festive here! 
They are calling for SNOW tomorrow!  UGH!! I have to work from open to close tomorrow too!  DOUBLE UGH!  That's 7:45 to 6 pm!  LONG DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment