My baby came home to me Friday! :)
He was so surprised by my haircut! He keeps saying, “You look cute!” and smiling at me! YAY!
He came in the door with a bouquet of peach roses. They are called Movie Star! :) I feel like a movie star! I was so excited to spend some time with him and snuggle!!! :)
Today is Sunday. We went to church this morning and then came home to eat and spend the day together.
Today is Sunday. We went to church this morning and then came home to eat and spend the day together.
I love spending time with him! I am so happy today.
I feel beautiful and loved!
He went to go back to Hazard today. Boo! I miss him so much when he is gone. I try not to get too upset, because I know how hard that is on him. I'll be glad when all of this traveling for rotations is over with! I know everything he is doing is for our future though!
I am so thankful for all he does.... the long hours, the traveling, the studying, the sweet gestures.
Hurry home to me, my love!
♥ Te Amo! ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment