I hung a sign in the garage that he would see when he got home from work! :)
(excuse the ugly unfinished garage walls)
Opening a few presents...
He opened his presents from his Dad & Sue.
I took him out to a nice dinner at Sushi Garden as he requested...
complete with saki...
and loads of sushi!
I got a bento box of chicken.
This place is so cool!
Then we came home for presents!
He was very surprised by the xBox because I kept telling him I didn't get him one when he would hint at it. I'd say, "Listen honey, I don't want you to be disappointed. I got you something, but not that. It's just a little something." Ha ha ha! :)
I also got him the latest Call of Duty... MW3.
He was very excited! So he told his brother what he got...
(his brother totally approved and thought my present was cool! :]YAY!)
and then set it up!
While I went to finish his cupcakes...
HEY! Who ate TWO cupcakes!?!
I guess since it's his birthday I'll let him get away with it.
He's lucky I still had enough to spell out his birthday message!!
My Birthday Man! :)
Hamming it up for the camera.
Making a wish!
Happy 37th my love! May all your wishes come true!
No comments:
Post a Comment