Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Shopping & Storms.

Today I got to talk to Bre and Marijke BOTH!  :)  That made me a little lazy, but I finally did get ready and went out window shopping.  
I looked for a cell phone case, but thought this one, 
 the only one I could find for my phone looked flimsy and I would probably break it quickly, so I did not get it.  Twenty bucks for something that cheaply made wasn't what I had in mind.
Then I went to Target.  Can you believe I didn't buy anything?  Shocker I know.  I did notice somethings that are different from anywhere else I have lived before.
They sell a different kind of candle here in Arizona!  :)  Tons with Jesus and the Holy Mother Mary on them!
Food City has a Tortilleria and even advertises it on the lit sign in front for the store!
And then there is the one thing I was shocked to see they had for sale here in Arizona... Apple Cider!  I really didn't think I would be able to find it here!  :)
After waiting out a strom thunderstorm at Bed, Bath & Beyond, I drove over to the hospital to meet up with Jason.
He met me on the 5th floor and gave me a little tour of the resident's lounge, the call room where he sleeps when he's on overnight in a bunk bed... 
and the library which is really more of a communal office with computers, 
 although they did have a closet with some books in it.
I waited while he finished up his notes for the day.
We went to dinner at In-N-Out.  YUM!
The bad thunderstorms were lighting up the sky in the distance again.
It was a crazy drive home.  Jason accidentally took the wrong way on the interstate and I was following him.  So we drove through these awful storms.  Pouring rain, crazy strong wind... I was a little stressed.
Thankfully after we got back in the right direction from where we made the error, we were fine.  We got home safe and sound! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment